Data Protection Agreement – 25th May 2018
optimum weddings is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when you contact us. When contacting us, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your e-mail address and other personal information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to respond to any query that you may submit to us
- to manage our relationship with you (and/or your business), including by maintaining our database of clients and other third parties for administration, and accounting and relationship management purposes
- to complete our contractual obligations to you, or otherwise taking steps as described in our client Agreements (including any associated administration)
- to carry out any relevant conflict checks
- to ensure that our Site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- to customise our Site according to your interests
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey responses
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure
- to comply with any other professional, legal and regulatory obligations which apply to us or policies that we have in place
- as we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
After any transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you (such as venues, caterers, photographers etc), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old.
Social media and internet-based advertising
optimum weddings ( optimum events UK Ltd ) Registered in England and Wales No. 11792754 , VAT Registration Number GB 314821719 Registered Address 278 Northfield Avenue, Ealing, London, W5 4UB, United Kingdom
Copyright 2020 optimum weddings ( optimum events UK LTD ) . All rights reserved.